This was the drier for the production of conifer seeds. It was probably the most original building on the Mill Road in Tesero.
The name “Chenara”, derives from “cheni”, the local word used to indicate cones or coniferous pine cones.
The ovens and various machinery permitted the drying of cones, the extraction of seeds, their cleansing and conservation.
The “Chenara” was built in 1860 in place of an old mill, and remained active until 1977.